Join the Great Grub Club in Hackney
The Great Grub Club is running a programme of summer activities in Hackney. Come along and join us at one of these fun-filled family events.
This summer Hackney libraries are running FREE Great Grub Club activity sessions during the school holidays. Why not join in the fun? The whole family is invited! See dates and times of the sessions below:
- Thursday 24th July, 2pm – 3pm, Clapton Library, Northworld Road, London E5 8RA. Handa’s surprise smoothies – join in with the story of 'Handa’s surprise' and make a smoothie from the delicious fruits in her basket! Under 8’s and their parents.
- Tuesday 29th July, 2pm – 4pm, Dalston CLR James Library, Dalston Square, London E8 3BQ. Make a kite with the Great Grub Club! Have fun making your own kite and enjoy flying it! Ages 4 years and over.
- Tuesday 29th July, 2pm – 3.30pm, Stamford Hill Library, Portland Avenue, London N16 6SB. Great Grub Club – pack a picnic, join our healthy picnic at the library, there will be plenty to keep everyone occupied! Ages 5-11.
- Tuesday 29th July, 2pm – 3.30pm, Stoke Newington Library, Stoke Newington Church Street, London N16 0JS. Great Grub Club – have fun with our activities and learn about healthy food. Ages 4-7.
- Monday 4th August, 2pm – 3.30pm, Shoreditch Library, 80 Hoxton Street, London N1 6LP. Great Grub Club – have fun and learn about healthy food. Ages 4-7.
- Tuesday 19th August, 11am – 12pm, Homerton Library, Homerton High Street, London E9 6AS. Great Grub Club – summer is here! Quench your thirst and feast your eyes by creating your own fruit salad at the library. All ages.
- Thursday 21st August, 2pm – 4pm, Hackney Central Library, 1 Reading Lane, London E8 1GQ. Mythical smoothie making – join this fun workshop and create yourself a smoothie based on the characters from the Summer Reading Challenge: a Leprechaun, a medusa or a pirate, mermaid… what do you fancy? Ages 5-12.