Olivia, the Grub Gang gardener, shows how to grow many plant-based foods. She also has several simple gardening activities for children to try.
These sheets can be printed and used in school, or sent home with children for use with Parents and Carers.
Some of these activities can also be found in our Grow it! section.
- Colourful garden pebbles (515.3 Kb)
- Decorate plant pots (1014.9 Kb)
- Grow a bean plant (343.9 Kb)
- Grow a strawberry plant (1017.6 Kb)
- Grow a sunflower (1.4 Mb)
- Grow beetroot (1.4 Mb)
- Grow cress egg heads (536.2 Kb)
- Grow lettuce leaves (264.9 Kb)
- Grow radishes (1.2 Mb)
- Grow root islands (2 Mb)
- Jurassic cress jungle (732.8 Kb)
- Make a bean bed (361.1 Kb)
- Make a herb garden (363 Kb)
- Make a jam jar jungle (227.6 Kb)
- My seed diary (1.3 Mb)
- Special spinach (1.6 Mb)
- Summer growing (1.6 Mb)
- Sweet cherry tomatoes (2.7 Mb)